|
Ending soon!
posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Obviously talking about the design project.
I count myself as very lucky to have a good team that works well. At least everybody showed up everyday with very minimal disappearances. Sort of survived the presentation that felt much more like a regular consultation session. Prof was like, the AutoCAD drawing is very well done (external consultant next to him nods in agreement). Discussed some more issues, then he randomly went "yeah, it's very nice". Wheeee happy :) Otherwise got scared by him towards the end coz I thought I just shot myself on my own foot when tackling one of his questions (by the way, we very nearly averted that disaster earlier, thankfully the shot that was being fired by __ missed). Anyway, part II of the project started the next day and little problems here and there but we are nearing the end! Yeah!
Still abandoning the other two modules and FYP and very nearly died when one fine day I received email stating that there is a Research Meeting the next morning. Hastily looked up some stuff and went for the meeting, smoked a bit (and I think prof saw through it) and was let off in 5 minutes with an instruction "Continue reading up". Okayyyy. But after Design Proj please.
Plus there are already upcoming projects for the other two modules too. Although I dun think it will affect my free days much. I really should go and take up a part time job or something. Suggestions anybody? (I sound as if I have many readers lol) Wanted to dedicate time and really learn tennis/join Tennis Interest Group, and they had to schedule their beginner courses on Tuesdays and rallying sessions on Wednesday evenings. The only two days I have classes =.= Not meant to be?
*********************
Postings are getting more and more infrequent these days...funny coz I always thought of random lines I can post about things happening around me...but I never get a chance to actually write it down, and form a post. Stuff like post abt HK/Macau trip have been ignored (I think FB photos with captions are good enough alr hor), among other things.
**********************
再见依然是朋友,个人认为不容易做到,所以更不明白你们怎么能够做到“再见依然是超级好朋友”,而且是到一个跟你们稍微不熟的人也察觉不出变化的境界...不会不舒服吗?尤其是以这种方式结束后...你们真的表现得很自然,反而是我不知道在那里尴尬什么...虽然说你们如果跟我谈起这件事我也不知道可以说些什么...可是心里还是怪怪的...有一种不把我当好友的感觉...还是算了吧...这也未尝不是一件好事...总好过愁眉苦脸吧...希望你们是真的放下了...如果要重新接受对方也不错嘛哈哈...就随缘咯...
|