|
Mood swings
posted : Thursday, April 15, 2010
Duno why but mood seemed to swing from one extreme to another within a short period of time. Just tonight alone it switched a few time. I can get pissed off over small things and sometimes nothing in particular and the next moment something will cheer me up until u can see a big grin on my face.
And no, I refuse to attribute that to exam stress. Because however lagging I am, I actually found time to slack. To watch some youtube vids, To play handphone games. To attend block supper and meetings. How can u call that stressful? Desensitized by this thing that happens once every semester. It matters, of course. But why can I actually shove it aside? Why can I allow myself over-relax when I have been doing that for most part of the sem? I don't understand. I don't think anybody does. Looks like there is only one thing I can do and I am not even sure if I can bring myself to do it. Don't bother me. This is a weird post. |