The City That Never Sleeps




Update

posted : Friday, March 27, 2009
Ok..I still end up ranting a bit..the temptation is too great.

GEK project presentation is on 6th. And we haven't exactly started discussions!! So gonna die and I hate last minute work, especially on an extremely busy week.

Position Paper due on 1st April. What a joke. I hope it goes well larh..and there is Oral Defence on 8th too.

Statics and Mechanics (a.k.a the doomed module) Quiz on 4th April and guess what, I haven't started on it.

Screwed up Physics lab today. Imagine finding wavelength of red light to be 480nm and 380nm. What a 'discovery'.

Thank goodness Maths Assignment is done and handed in.

CTW tutor asked me to write my own recommendation letter and she will look through..hoping to get it done by this weekend.

Finals in 4 weeks. End of freshman year approaching!!

And have to finalise vacation plans by 6th Apr. :( Got so sian-ed that I was half wishing I get kicked to PGP. But then after a while, started touching every single inch of my wooden table..get it?

Tmr is D-Day..will find out if I am able to stay back in Hall.

Labels: , , ,

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older