|
Week 6 Preview
posted : Monday, September 15, 2008
I only got 2 and a half days of lessons this week! Yay!
Coz the last day of the week is Engin Day..so afternoon classes will be cancelled. And since it is an even week, I dun have Physics tutorial as well. So friday is free. And since the lecture for the Friday group for EE is cancelled, so thursday group is cancelled as well so that both groups are at the same pace. And my monday afternoons and tuesday mornings are free. Do some simple maths, I have 2 and a half days free! Which, ideally, should be used to catch up on studies. I am not as busy as other people, at least I have all my nights free. And yet I am still lagging behind. I totally cannot do MLE tutorial. I totally have no idea on what the lecturer is talking about in last week's EE lecture. Fourier series is tough. Never knew maths could get THIS hard. And I thought complex numbers are the worst. Now I am actually looking forward to vectors. At least it is something I am familiar with. Next week is recess week!!! As usual holidays in Singapore are meant for studying so nth much to look forward to. And guess what, mid-terms starting immediately after recess week as well as hall activities will kick off completely. I am in 3 committees by the way, Concert Tech Committee, Hall Tech Committee (which wont start until concert ends so they kind of can merge together. Heh heh.) and the Hall Magazine, Phoenix. Looking forward to that actually. I also applied for overloading (meaning doing extra) activities in the form of my favourite tennis but I guess chances are pretty slim. (I shall reserve the complains for that for the next post). I shall go back to cracking my brains to finish MLE tutorial now. |