The City That Never Sleeps




Tags revisited

posted : Friday, April 18, 2014
Going through old blog posts. There was a time when fb was a relatively new thing and blogs were the "in" thing, and tags were really popular. Basically there are a series of questions, when a person is tagged he/she has to answer them (probably in a blog post or FB note). There was one which I thought was fun and had hilarious results..and shall redo them haha.

Original post here btw.

The Rules:
  1. Put your music player on shuffle.
  2. Press forward for each question.
  3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
  4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.

  1. How are you feeling today?
    How Do I Live (Trisha Yearwood cover). Yes I was feeling really emo about skin and wondering how much longer can I take this.

  2. Will you get far in life?
    大男人 小女孩 by 林俊杰. Didn't make much sense now so move on...

  3. What's your best friend's theme song?
    Go Your Own Way (Glee cover). Complete opposite of what a "best friend's theme song" should be.

  4. What is the story of your life?
    黄昏 (张栋梁 cover). Emo song about break ups fml.

  5. What was high school like?
    会读书 by 林俊杰. I swear I didn't cheat here! God I miss those days.

  6. How can you get ahead with life?
    Don't Let Me Go by Westlife. Nope move on.

  7. What’s the best thing about your friends?
    爱情不能做比较 (Baby cover). Um, shall twist it a bit and interpret it as BGR cannot be compared at the same level as friendships!

  8. Describe your grandparents.
    那些女孩教我的事 by 品冠. No leh, don't think I learnt much from them if i haven't even seen them much.

  9. How's your life going?
    影舞者 by 蔡依林. Also out of topic.

  10. What will be played at my funeral?
    Sing Along Song by 方大同. I guess it's a nice song though not fitting..."Don't dream it's over" would be more fitting though.

  11. Will you have a happy life?
    Stick to the Status Quo from High School Musical. Oh hell no if I stick to the status quo with the p problem I will NEVER have a happy life.

  12. What do your friends really think of you?
    那些年 by 胡夏. Um, they miss the times they spent with me last time?

  13. How can you make yourself happy?
    计时炸弹 by 潘嘉丽. Next....

  14. What should you do with your life?
    爱引力 by 蔡依林. Boring.

  15. Will you ever have children?
    没那么简单 by 黄小琥. Uh oh.

  16. What does your mom think of you?
    Anticipating by Britney Spears. Huh. 

  17. What is your deep, dark secret?
    We Could Be In Love by Lea Salonga and Brad Kane. Hmm....probably.

  18. What is your enemy's theme song?
    为我好 by 梁静茹. Confusing, no?

  19. Whats your personality like?
    海盗 by 蔡依林. Ahoy!

  20. What will be played at your wedding?
    Marry The Night (Glee cover). Funny how it somehow has the word "marry" in it.
I like how some of the answers are either accurate or at least answers the question. Hahaha. 

Labels:

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older