|
Home and new skin!
posted : Thursday, May 13, 2010
Nah...much as I hope for a new human skin...I am referring to a new blogskin! Spent time hunting and choosing a new ones...finally settled on this one...white background instead of black for once...in fact the first time its white since my first template from blogger. Didnt reli mean much to me but I like its style. Hmm...feeling like taking some basic photoshop courses already..haha yea call me noob but I never know how to photoshop..... Anyway..I am home :D And finally able to get back to my old way of sleeping soundly without waking up a few times at night. Whee~~ The sad thing is nobody is reli back here and so have been staying at home for the past few days. Going Limbang to renew my driving license though...passed "P" period without losing any points (obviously, I havent even been driving in Malaysia at all). Wondering what are the procedures if I were to convert to a Singaporean license. That is if I am able to convert in the first place.. Oh, and the pics mentioned in the previous post: Approaching the Helix. Dun mind the people in the pic... Another shot. EG1109 student's nightmare exam question. ATGC? Outta my way!! Another view. View of CBD area from the bridge. Labels: around singapore, holidays, techno |