|
Break
posted : Monday, April 05, 2010
Long weekend over just like that.
Academically this weekend has obviously zero productivity...could have done a bit more but that didnt happen...manage to brainstorm a bit on cross examination case for moots on the bus journey to M'cca...started a bit on ESE on my way back...too bad in both cases I took the 5pm bus and didnt have much time to do much before sun sets.... But anyway I suppose I am glad that I made the trip back...nice to meet many of my cousins from mum's side (nobody went back for dad's side apart from the few who reside in M'cca, which is sad), even though after a rather long period of disappearance I find myself involved in awkward conversations. It's a strange thing but I was never close with my cousins to begin with...ok maybe not that strange given that I used to meet them only once a year last time and now its even rarer. Sigh. I hope I wont regret this weekend spent in M'cca after this, given that I know very well how I procrastinate and the bad thing is this bad habit didnt even go away in times of peril. One lab report, two quizzes, 1 assignment and moots exam (need to prepare qn list and read up on the various sections of laws applicable) to keep me company for the next four days...after that then only can start prep for finals. Late start? But there isnt a late finish....no floats either....(:P) Off to catch some sleep...woke up way too early today. :S |