The City That Never Sleeps




Week 3

posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2010
For some reason last week seemed to pass by very fast.

Not a very productive week for some reason, things mainly did not go my way. Had no idea why as well..tutorials not done, submissions this week being the main reason and now I have a "wonderful" week ahead. Havent exactly been listening to my (self-)podcasted lectures either.

But yay two more weeks to CNY :D :D Even though I was suddenly shouldered with a little more work for Forensics and i started wondering what will happen given that I will miss one class. I found out the reason why Prof chose guys to be team leaders for the small groups is because we will be the one protecting our crime scene kits. One huge plastic box of stuff ranging from tapes to envelopes to boxes etc. The guys are supposed to carry them around. =.= But anyway last week's practical was fun fun though very rushed. Did blood tests (i.e testing if samples are blood, and if so are they human blood) and more fingerprinting and packaging. Whew! Had a slightly hard time with K-M Test for blood presumptive test, coz it involves phenolphthalein (and you know what happens next).

Had my first lab session for Soil Mechanics today and it turned out to be surprisingly enjoyable. Was supposed to test the plastic and liquid limit of clay samples and had fun messing around with the samples (although it turned out to be a bit messy in the end, literally). Oh, and did I mention, today is the first day....

...that I attended classes without my specs, which has faithfully followed me since I was in P3 (kidding, I actually mean I have been wearing specs since P3). Lol collected my monthly contact lens which I bought last weekend from West Coast..spent around 45min learning how to wear them. Coz eyelids keeps closing whenever i go near :S but got the hang of it in the end. Though it still took me 15minutes this morning hence almost late for lab T.T Oh well. Wasn't in my plan but ended up spending the whole day outside yesterday with CNY shopping etc..bad day for the wallet, and bad day for the homework too....

Wanted to either go to NSC or NUH abt my skin condition..but keep procrastinating. Sigh.

Okay abrupt end. Need to catch some sleep. :)

Labels: , , , ,

| 1 comments

Newer›  ‹Older