|
Erm, results are out.
posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Wasnt feeling much about results ever since exams ended...in fact, i kind of feel ashamed to say it now, but i was kind of quietly confident about getting good grades.
Woke up a few times last night, something that hasnt happened in ages. Woke up with my heart beating fast at 930am and tried to count the number of heart beats per minute without the help of a clock. Suddenly wasnt feeling very prepared to see the results. Plus all the effort to log into the WebVPN thingy in order to log into MyISIS in order to check my results, I got a shock when they suddenly pop up in front of me. See, I was just trying to check my Forensic grade (which I assumed I should have gotten an A or A+ coz i was offered the forensic minor). I got a shock when everything else showed up in the S/U Declaration System. A bit anti-climax. As usual, my prediction skills sucked to the core. Except for one module which I got what I expected. And it wasnt my favorite module a.k.a the Forensic GEM. Two positive points I took away from this sem's results: 1) Positive grades. Literally. 2) Presentable SAP (but then again, my definition of presentable is different) and CAP improvement. Nearly there. Sigh, I supposed I expected better because I am pretty sure I did better compared to my previous two semesters when it comes to absolute grade (is that how you call it?), as in, the marks I achieved for each module. At least I did not leave like half of the final paper unattempted. My CAs were quite good (I dunno and dun wan to think abt the projects thank you very much). What I failed to consider is the bell curve (sigh). Less people = more competitive (correct me if i am wrong). And to imagine that you are in the same boat when you are actually not because we all pictured the boat a different way. Whatever. At any rate, I suppose I can be reasonably satisfied with my results given point 2 above. I supposed I am better off worrying about the modules I want to take next sem and oh, before that, deciding if I want to take up the forensic minor, and have to factor in SEP plans (which, sadly, is still hopelessly obscure) into the decision. |