The City That Never Sleeps




2009=>2010

posted : Thursday, December 31, 2009
And so today marks the end of a day, a month, a year, and a decade.

I was supposed to write a review of the past year..but nothing seems very significant. Yep. Save for some stuff which I think I rather not write about.

I am 37.5% done with university life. Seems pretty fast for me at times.

As for the new year:
- I hope a certain "friend" of mine, p*******s, will unfriend me;
- I hope somebody called *g**d r*****s will add me as a friend;
- Hopefully I can earn myself 4 caps and more;
- Get rid of some minor bad habits;
- and so on and so forth.

Lastly,
(Being uncreative, I tried to find a picture online, but seeing that non can satisfy me either, so...)
Courtesy of MouseHunt :)

2010 BLAST OFF!

Happy New Year ppl! :)

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older