|
Warning!
posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009
Haha...just in case there are ppl who are expecting more posts..sorry to say that I might not have the time to blog much..maybe once a week or less than that...haha.
Float progress was supposedly slow wor so we made ourselves work overtime..was planning to write out this post at 4am last nite just to proof this point haha..but couldnt bring myself to do it..Last nite (this morning) ended up sleeping at almost 6am. :x But the work is not that bad lah. At least not for "mundane" people like me. Others may have more difficulties sitting down and doing the same thing for even an hour or two. Lol. H1N1 is kind of getting out of hand in Singapore..a few cases in NUS, and cases in E.Hall...scary scary. Even Brunei has around 20 cases liao..although all imported cases. And cases among AYG athletes. Eeks. Speaking of which, I am going for functional area training at Sentosa tmr. Eesh..praying that I will come thru all this healthy :) Hope to write again soon! (I sound like i am writing a letter) Labels: AYG, float, holidays, Raffles Hall |