The City That Never Sleeps




Overslept again.

posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Skipped lunch again today..and 2 packets of Oreo and one can of coffee from Engin Welfare Pack for breakfast. Haha...feeling really unhealthy lar..but, sigh, nvm la, won't die one.

I know probably waking up early to study is theoretically much better and can absorb more blah blah. But I realize I am probably better off staying up late to study..since I can never wake up early anyway. Slept at 1am last nite, planning to wake up at 7.45am...around 7 hours of sleep should be sufficent...ended up waking up at 10am...by Sam's sms asking for my matric card.

I know. o_______________O.

I was half awake at around 8am and i was like, sleep a bit more la since today is Thursday and my class starts at 2pm. The next time I wake up, it was almost 10..and I was like, lucky classes start late today. Then start realizing sth was wrong when I was trying to think what I shud be studying today according to my timetable. I felt like I skipped one whole day.

Then I realized its Wednesday and classes start at 12pm. T.T

Sigh so that is one morning wasted.

I suddenly dont feel good for any of my papers. I think my concern now is CTW. Heck I better don't get another B- for the 4MC module. Come to think of it, keeping my scholarship is much important then going to Melbourne lar. Rite, back to my tutorials.

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older