The City That Never Sleeps




Exams!!

posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Eeks! 2 days to exams and I am still super unprepared.

Physics and Statics are currently at the same level...read notes, can understand, apply to questions, stunned. But Physics is slightly better i guess.

CTW and GEK are at a "just see what happens lo" status..frankly speaking cant prepare much for CTW, only can practise "thinking" and know the structure of a critique inside out..reading the literature questions from GEK past year papers freaked me out, though the history section seemed more manageable..with all the readings I managed to catch up..I shud be able to manage one page? Haha..hopefully i can still rmbr wat i read.

Left with Maths..my only hope I guess. Past year papers looked quite ok, but one thing is after the midterms nobody can ever underestimate the paper again...lesson learnt.

8 days left to end of exams! Think positive positive positive....................

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older