The City That Never Sleeps




The ends

posted : Friday, April 17, 2009
Today is the unofficial last day of term. Whoa. Last day of freshman year!! Gosh.

I don't know, everything happened too fast already and I am not sure if i have digested everything. 8 months and almost 10 miserable first year engineering modules. Oh wait, 9, plus the infamous Chinese heritage module.

Speaking of which, today is the last day of working on that dumb project and I have finally submitted it!! Was quite excited about it that I don't care much about the content and I sort of forgived my team mates (all except one) because the contents they came up with, even though it was last minute and they were sort of irresponsible for assuming that I will be the one doing the final compiling and editing (I did it in the end), was quite detailed and I personally know that it needed quite a bit of reading. Like I said, all except one member. Anyway, its over and we shall not talk about it anymore :)

Feeling so good that I finally accepted the fact that even if I don't get to stay back in RH it wasn't a big deal. Lots of volunteer work to look forward to in the hols so it won't be wasted too :). Going for Asian Youth Games volunteer training tomorrow! Even though have to travel all the wayyyyyyyyy to Tampines. In case you don't know, its almost from one end of Singapore to another. But its something I always wanted to do, volunteer at a sports meet, and assuming I don't get to go Melbourne, I am definitely gonna volunteer for the first Youth Olympics in Singapore!! Its a once in a lifetime opportunity! And probably gonna volunteer for some international student service also.

I can sense an eventful vacation coming up :) But first have to get past exams first and score something good :S

Probably the bright and sunny weather influenced m mood :)

P.S I have been blogging everyday since Sunday. Let the trend continue! :D

Labels: , ,

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older