|
Accomodation blues
posted : Friday, March 27, 2009
Whoa. 4 posts in one day..break record liao.
I am quite torn apart between appealing to stay back in RH or not. I know, I said i will appeal in the last post. But..everything seems so unsure now. I am not gonna complain about how stupid the hall points systems are now coz hall is taking in random people who dont contribute. Fullstop. RH probably have won this year's "Which hall has the highest cut-off points award". Wow. Currently the reasons why I want to stay in RH is the meal plans (considering I survived McNair, the food here is completely NOT SUCKY okay). And also the convenience of earning points for the all important on-campus accomodation for my 3rd and 4th years (I am guaranteed on-campus accomodation for two years). To be frank I don't give a damn about those superficial "hall spirit" but if I were to do a job it is my nature to do it well and be committed. Totally not because "I love my hall so much, I will even sacrifice my life". Moving to PGP would probably mean I will be a "real" uni student (by my definitions) since I will have time to join NUS CCAs (even though I am planning to join one NUS CCA if i stay back in hall anyway). I duno. Hall renovation plans screws up pretty much everything and hopefully whatever they talked about last nite (i.e. RH have a say in which seniors are staying back to get rid of those random ppl mentioned earlier) could happen. Ah uncertainties. I HATE UNCERTAINTIES. Because of this i cannot finalize my vacation plans also. And OSA appeal starts in May (during vacation). So I can't decide whether I should pull out of float. Obviously there is no point for me working in the float team for nothing, when I could have spent more time with my family. Absolutely no point applying for "Master's List" a.k.a "Sports/Culture talent List". Sigh. This whole issue have been freaking bugging me for one whole day. I just can't stop thinking about it. Damn it. Labels: Raffles Hall, rants |