The City That Never Sleeps




Malaysian Nite 2008

posted : Monday, September 01, 2008
Right, i wont talk too much about it since the talking point of the night can be found from Sam's blog..but anyway i kind of have fun working wif the big group of direct Malaysians. Though i doubt any of them will remember my name anyway.

I had fun in the skit though we only practised once and i forgot half my lines and made up the other half. I had fun posing as a tree in the indian dance. I enjoyed the rest of the songs and game.

One other thing i found out aft M'sian nite is..there are quite a number of malaysian seniors around, many of whom we tot were locals because they blend in the local scene nicely. Sadly I missed most of the intro session because i was in a meeting(yea, at 1am in the morning.) so didnt reli know a lot of ppl. The seniors were telling us the importance of being active and nt studying all the time (but of course we already knew).

Sigh, i do realize the importance of balancing and prioritizing but it is so hard la. Right now i suddenly find myself lagging behind on my lectures and tutorials oledi, no thanks to a hectic last week.

Seriously need to buck up. Perhaps i need to find a place without my comp, to begin with.

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older