|
Ramblings~~
posted : Sunday, April 20, 2008
Round 2 interview is tomorrow. Sigh, and I dun reli know what to prepare and expect anymore. Except, maybe, learn from the mistakes I made the previous round. I think it was pretty obvious to them that I didnt prepare well on what to say for expected questions like "Tell us something about yourself." Well, I stumbled and talked quite a bit of rubbish for that. But nevermind, there should be a new panel of interviewers tomorrow (considering that the venue is changed), and so it is back to square one...Same questions can be repeated. I was lucky that I sort of imagined that they will ask me some questions on Brunei in Round 1 but I didnt expect that many...Either they are curious or they are kind enough to ask me stuff that they think I know.
I should be staying until Friday...if i fail the round 2 interview la...I guess progress to round 2 had really boosted up my confidence a bit, well at least now I am starting to imagine what will happen if I really got the scholarship...annual allowance of $10000 and it covers all tuition fees...kind of good for me though admittedly I will be equally happy with ASEAN...that one is $4300 annual allowance and covers tuition fees after taking up the MOE Tuition Grant. Point is both don' t take in many people...SembCorp took in 8 scholars in 2006 and ASEAN only takes in 20+ for NUS...so duno if i will get either but i guess I will just try... Went shopping today and bought a cheap long sleeve shirt for tomorrow's interview, since I din expect to stay longer than last Friday hence I din bring extras. =S and basically like the last few days I spent most of my time online...until I duno what to do oledi. Oh yea...the slow learning me finally decided to start torrenting and torrent my first few songs yesterday...lol. I really wish I could teleport sometimes...that will allow me to save a lot of money on air tickets...come to singapore whenever I want for whatever reasons, or go Redang..xD...or go somewhere which I wanna visit...visit my friends whenever I want...If scientists ever invent this technology, I guess all airlines will go bankrupt. Or maybe they survive on some rich people who dont mind spending money on a 1st class or business class ticket to go to places they want to go. But most likely the former will happen...Come to think of it, this will make people lazy to walk also...then they will become obese due to lack of exercise... Think too much...haha. I shall find one day and go out to satisfy my craving for Starbucks Coffee. =) And also tuna puffs from Delifrance. Heading towards the unknown tomorrow. Will I be lucky again? Labels: scholarships, updates |