The City That Never Sleeps




Another milestone..

posted : Monday, July 02, 2012
Grad Trip postS coming up soon...but will be drafting those during the next week when I will not have internet connection...

Why won't I have internet connection? Because...I have finally moved out of campus! This time round the sentimental feeling is definitely much less...not to say I wont miss hall, but definitely not for emotional reasons...more for things like its convenience. Now that I have moved to a place of my own (and my housemates)...we are responsible for so many more things. From things as simple as buying toilet paper roll which we never had to do in hall, to things like settling rent and utilities bill to internet. Another step into proper adulthood!

Anyway one reason I dun feel thoroughly excited abt shifting is that moving house is a bitch. Use to think that moving rooms sucked, but this brings it to another level. Mover's truck supposed to reach at 730pm so we started moving from 7pm...and my room was the furthest from the pickup point. Rushed rushed rushed coz mover supposed to leave hall by 8pm. And I don't exactly have the fewest items zzz. Ryan followed the truck while the rest of us spent 15minutes just to flag a cab...and once we were there have to move all the stuff up to our unit asap because it's not really convenient to leave our stuff exposed at ground floor....assembling IKEA furniture is fun,, but unpacking is again...urgh. 

Oh well..settled in, bombed quite a bit, unpacking not done, and I am not spending my first night in my new place either because of Euro lol. Hopefully this turns out to be a good year! :)

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older