|
Post holidays = New semester!
posted : Thursday, August 12, 2010
(got a feeling this will turn out as a jumbled post....) Holidays gone just like that...so much for wanting to travel. Guess the next time I would be able to do so is in May/June 2012...assuming that I dont need to stay back for another sem and the world doesnt end by that time...yep. Very much want to explore places like Australia! Dont reli think I managed to visit Melbourne city properly the last time I went (My parents and sister arent exactly "city-people" unlike me) and there is still Sydney blah blah. If got the $$$ I wish I could go Europe too! Not forgetting HK, Tokyo and Taiwan. Grad trip anyone? Wah I think I am dreaming.... Tot a long period of relaxation could do wonders to my skin condition. Stressful float times and freaking screwed-up body clock had made it worse than ever...having more people asking "what happened to your face?" (One Chinese freshie helping float - I suppose he cant phrase properly - I dont blame him really - went "What's wrong with your face" =.=) kind of proves the point even though they have not seen the worst (not that I am intending to show though). The more pics and readings I do online, the more convinced I am about psoriasis (mum not too convinced) and sometimes it gets really depressing when you read things like "it will be there throughout your life". Sigh. ********************** So school has *********************** YOG is here...enthu level is almost at zero now. Imagine going from "I dont care, I am going to skip two weeks of class, anyway only lecture mah" to "wah luckily dun have to skip everyday...every two days good enough liao" to "can i change my working day? coz i have a lecture on this day that I cannot skip". Guess I am just too tired from the last week of holidays and that their communication with volunteers can really be improved a million times. I was supposed to be helping two weeks during games time and 2 weeks in june (the reason I am back in the first place....not because of float). First the 2 weeks in june got cancelled coz "oh we have enough manpower ourselves" "there was a mistake with the system(which indicated that I am supposed to work)". I wondered why I wasnt pissed off that time coz I freaking booked vacation stay and air tickets etc to be back for it. Nvm...can always do float. Then suddenly 2 weeks of commitment become every 2 days...then now its not even every 2 weeks anymore...and I wasnt informed of changes. =.= The only positive point are the perks...appreciation party at RWS muahaha. Was told that there wont be rides but I guess its ok...the only ride I was interested in wasnt open anyway. So yep...just want to go and finish up my job and come back a.s.a.p.... Think that's it for the post...still feels weird going to sleep at 1am...too used to sleeping way beyond 1am alr. |