The City That Never Sleeps




Stressful times

posted : Friday, November 13, 2009
I have a perfect indicator of the stress level I am at now.

Darn it. Why cant it go away? It's all over the place now :( :(

It probably mean exams are even more stressful than concert period (by right, it really should).

Watching it just makes me even more stressed and worried.

And how the heck did we end up with two assignments submissions and one term paper submission during reading week??

I am going to promise myself to stay away from my comp after I finish the stupid term paper. Sigh.

Concentration levels seem to decrease as exams draw near. In fact I think I am more focused in the beginning of the semester. This is not good.

Gotta switch on comp for two hours a day only after term paper submission. Gonna camp in music library everyday. And yea, I am writing this so that any kind soul who read this can help to be more disciplined. Ok? A friendly reminder will do :)

Labels: ,

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older