|
And reading week begins...
posted : Monday, November 16, 2009
Had my last lecture of the semester on Friday - enjoyable as usual and sigh I didnt manage to get any of the freebies. Should have shouted an answer or sth..too bad. And I really feel like kicking myself for deciding not to buy the forensic class tee..was on the spur of the moment and I kind of regret it afterwards. Probably coz I was kind of upset coz I didnt score well for both my lab report and midterm...lab report was littered with "Good", "Informative", "Excellent" but still end up with a B. :S
But anyway...Subway, McD, YIH Study Room and Central Library opening 24/7 can only mean one thing. Reading week has started on Saturday and I spent a quarter of the weekend fixing the (stupid? nonsensical?) 2184 report. And somebody please explain to me why I have 2 more assignments due this week..:S. Don't mind me...I realized everytime i post, I am ranting about something. Be it a big issue or something normal which everybody faces. Went for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon briefing yesterday! No, I am not running, I am volunteering :) I was assigned the role of a route marshall...supposed to point the runners in the correct direction and cheer them on! Have to report at the ungodly time of 1am on raceday and was deployed to an even ungodly location named ECP...Oh well. Only full marathon-ers will appear there and there are already 17k of them. Briefing was at Republic Poly - the LT was super nice! Apart from the narrow path in between rows of chairs (cannot stretch out legs properly) the chair was super comfy and sleep inducing. I cannot imagine myself having lecture there...I will probably sleep in all my lectures. T.T Am actually in a good mood now coz I was ahead of schedule..planned too much time for one particular topic and I finished early...in fact tmr morning will be free hahaha. Nice time to catch up with the other modules. Feeling positive, for once. Hope the feeling lasts. Labels: exams, NUS, volunteering |