The City That Never Sleeps




Tagged by pK

posted : Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Heh..this is a bit overdue but nvm...

  1. What’s your ambition?
    To earn lots of money..though I dun think I am moving towards it.
    To live a fulfilling life.
    To travel around the world.
    To collect the things I wanted to collect. I thought of starting collections of postcards, Man Utd goodies, sporting events souvenirs (e.g Olympics, etc) but never got around to do start.

  2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
    That kind of depends on when I was asked the question isnt it? *wink*

  3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
    Surprisingly..not when I am stressed, but at random moments (e.g. when I can't sleep, or when i start thinking which way to die is more painless). Oh wait, i imagined more on what will happen if i die of an accident i think.

  4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
    Err..I duno le?

  5. How many babies you want?
    3..best if two of them are twins. but before that I better make sure I can support them when they get to uni...lol

  6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
    Hmm..the only one i am using now is Nivea so I guess that's it?

  7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
    My lack of social skills.

  8. Do you believe in eternal love?
    I hope it happens.

  9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?
    Someone who understands me, tolerates me and share the same views on love as me.

  10. What are your bad habits?
    I am an active volcano :) I can't really control my temper well and it shows on my face far too easily.

  11. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
    There are still many people who love me. HAHAHA

  12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
    Friendships are meant to be cherished, no matter how short they may be.

  13. What do you hate most in others?
    Those who brag, inconsiderate, rude, arrogant, pretentious.

  14. What do you crave for the most currently?
    Dark chocolates.

  15. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
    I assume that the question asks requires to choose the opposite sex to describe yea..so that would be the smile?

  16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
    She is almost as tall as me. :)

  17. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
    I eat. Nothing beats the satisfaction gained from satisfying craving for a partciular food.

  18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
    A 29 year old man? Married if lucky.

  19. Whats your guilty pleasure? (something you usually wouldn't admit out loud)
    I like being praised :) Is that counted? Not reli sure eh...

  20. I tag:
    Anybody who wants to do la..(which virtually means nobody)

Labels:

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older