|
Concert is over!
posted : Monday, October 20, 2008
Rendezvous is over! Woohoo!! Glad that nothing went wrong on both Friday and Saturday night. For everybody. Of course there were minor bloopers here and there but it's all right. Especially great job for the tech people! We were near perfect. Yay! I didnt noe I could get so kanchiong..on Friday night my hands were sort of shaking at first and I was worried I would accidentally press the button when I shouldnt. So I started singing along with the cast and imagine that I am an audience instead. Whew. Luckily nothing went wrong. Great job everybody! I guess I am not really saying I will miss concert a lot..after all the work tech had been doing has very little to do with concert until before comm hall week, comm hall week and UCC week. Compared to cast, sets, costumes, the 3 departments that worked every night from 8 to 12 and sometimes later than that + O/T, they will probably be wondering what they should do from 8 to 12 every night now that their job is done. I walked past the lower lounge just now on my way to Phoenix meeting..kind of weird to see it dark and quiet. Compared to the noise of sewing machines, hammering, singing and whatever other noises that had been there for the past 8 or 9 weeks. Seems like the noise had transferred over to the rest of the hall. All hall activities are in complete full swing now that concert is over and they have their members back. Even hall tech has taken over concert tech so basically I will be continuing all those tech work. Overall concert has been a memorable experience, even to us the tech people. The songs remained stuck in my head. Especially the deception song!! Argghh. I know every small part of the song now and the lightings for the song kept on popping up everytime the song was played in my mind. (In case you didnt know I had trouble controlling the lightings for that song before Thursday and resulted in a horrible mistake on Thursday's run, so I run through the song whenever I could). And UCC equipments and lightings were simply cool! I duno much about the sound equipments but lighting control board was kind of fun to play with. And I would not forget... The little button on the bottom left. Can always count on it to save the day. :) CCC next year? I duno....But for now, better focus on Final Exams. In one months time!! Can I catch up? I MUST!! Labels: Raffles Hall, rendezvous |