|
Skype blues.
posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I don't understand Skype. Like, seriously don't.
I don't get why I can hear my parents perfectly well when they were talking to me while they either hear me 2 seconds after i speak or they cant hear me properly at all. So the problem lies with who? My connection? But it functions perfectly well as in my other friends can hear me perfectly well when i talk to them on Skype. When my sister chat with my parents, they can hear it perfectly well as well. Stupid Skype is the main reason why I am having bad conversation with my parents these days. And I cannot call them. That is Singtel's fault. So I get a feeling that I am drifting away and away from them and I absolutely hate that idea, because I have a lot to say, just that the words cant find their way into my parent's ears before fast enough and that is enough to cause me to blow up, for, unfortunately, I am not a very patient guy. RAHHH. Sorry for complaining. Labels: techno |