The City That Never Sleeps




Just to spend time.

posted : Monday, May 05, 2008
The Rules:

  1. Put your music player on shuffle.
  2. Press forward for each question.
  3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
  4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
(My playlist mostly consists of Chinese songs so I will try to translate the song titles.)
  1. How are you feeling today?
    给我多一点 (Give Me More) by S.H.E. Hmm, I think I am asking for more patience as I wait for the elusive rejection email and offer letters.

  2. Will you get far in life?
    Blue Doors Ahead by F.I.R. Erm, can anybody tell me what are "blue doors"?

  3. What's your best friend's theme song?
    我还记得 (I Still Remember) by 梁静茹 (Fish Leong). Dun think I get this right...

  4. What is the story of your life?
    不想 (Don't Feel Like) by 戴佩妮 (Penny Tai). Not exactly true, all my life I am able to do what I feel like doing most of the time, to be honest.

  5. What was high school like?
    A Whole New World by Peobo Bryson/Regina Belle. Yep, high school is like a whole new world compared to primary school, though with same friends and almost same classmates but of course life was very different.

  6. How can you get ahead with life?
    如果你也听说 (If You Have Heard) by 张惠妹. No link......???

  7. What’s the best thing about your friends?
    未知数 (Uncertainty) by 戴佩妮 (Penny Tai). Ermm...no I would have to disagree on that...

  8. Describe your grandparents.
    突然累了 (Tired suddenly) by 林俊杰 (JJ Lim). To begin with, I dun reli know my grandparents well...Both my grandfathers passed away before I was born, maternal grandmother when I was a small kid and paternal grandmother when I was in secondary school, and before that I only see her once a year. Hence I would not know how to describe them...and the answer dun kind of make sense either.

  9. How's your life going?
    Welcome to my life by Simple Plan. "Do you ever feel like breaking down, do you ever feel out of place..." YES!! LOLz...

  10. What will be played at my funeral?
    嫁给我 (Marry Me) by 杜德伟 (Alex To). Nooooo....does that mean I will be single my whole life?

  11. Will you have a happy life?
    My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne. Yes! I am going to make sure that I do!!

  12. What do your friends really think of you?
    雪花飘 (Snowflakes Floating) by 张玉华 (Celest Chong). Inappropriate song again...

  13. How can you make yourself happy?
    伦敦大桥垮下来 (London Bridge is Falling Down) by S.H.E. (no, this is not the kiddy song we used to sing). Sorry...but I am not a sadistic guy who enjoys looking at the bridge falling...

  14. What should you do with your life?
    再一次拥有 (Having It Again) by 龚诗嘉 (Kaira Gong). Living it to the fullest and going through it again? I dun think so...

  15. Will you ever have children?
    冻结 (Frozen) by 林俊杰(JJ Lim). Right, this doesnt make sense again...

  16. What does your mom think of you?
    Get High by F.I.R. What????

  17. What is your deep, dark secret?
    我的爱 (My Love) by 孙燕姿 (Stefanie Sun). It's deep, but it isn't dark.

  18. What is your enemy's theme song?
    Bring It All Back by S Club. I had no idea if this is right...

  19. Whats your personality like?
    今天你要嫁给我 (You Will Marry Me Today) by 陶喆/蔡依林 (David Tao/Jolin Tsai). Again, inappropriate.

  20. What will be played at your wedding?
    爱的主打歌 (Love's Theme Song) by 萧亚轩 (Elva Hsiao). Not a bad choice...
I guess there is a high chance that u will get nonsensical answers..I wasnt tagged, but nevertheless..
I tag:
Sam
ChiaWei
Khe-un
Shean
KahSiong

Labels:

| 1 comments

Newer›  ‹Older