|
Driving: Lesson 6
posted : Monday, May 12, 2008
Last lesson before tomorrow's exam and everything have to go wrong today.
Went there early as usual..and as I waited for my turn, my stomach started making funny noises. Thought it was nothing at first, but after I got into the car, it starts to pain. With a stomach ache throughout practice today, obviously it didnt turn out well. Thought I pulled handbrakes, but the car still made an attempt to slide down the slope at the top...got that problem sorted out, then engine died on top of the slope. Other attempts included failed attempts to land the front tyre inside the yellow line on top of the slope and so on. Onwards to side parking. First attempt, was looking out for the flower on top of one of the posts so that I can judge...Turned the steering, didnt attempt to count the number of poles, and didnt realize that there was no flower at all! Have to re-do...but parking was all right. Next, even my favourite "tiga penjuru" segment was criticised by my instructor. Rarr...what excuses. Anyway..digressing from the title a bit...Stayed up until 12.30am despite knowing I have to wake up early today to watch Wigan vs. Man Utd. and simultaneously Chelsea vs. Bolton. Man Utd won! Champions!!! =) Back to the topic. Anyway..its good to make mistakes at this stage, at least I know what I am weak at. The stupid hill. Lol. My instructor was telling me she can see the stress on my face (actually its me trying to withstand the stomachache) and she was telling me to relax since I have done better than this normally... Hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow! Then I can really drive legally on the roads! |