|
Jolted ^^
posted : Friday, April 04, 2008
Got a shock when I saw the email just now.
"Dear all, Congrats! You are being selected to come for the Sembcorp Scholarship - Round 1 interview. I had tried contacting you at your mobile but I cannot get you. The round 1 interview will be from 14th – 16th April 2008 (Monday – Wednesday), each interview is about 15 minutes. Kindly reply me via email or call me at my direct number to confirm your time slot. Please see below the timing slots available." Followed by a series of timings. OMG...Not like I din expected it, but I just din expect it to come so fast. And that means I have to go down all the way to Singapore for the interview? What about my driving license? I am determined to take it in April. And I still haven completed Australian Universities applications! And I dread going for the interview. Must I do some research beforehand? I dun think I know much about Sembcorp, omg...in fact, I haven even secured a place in NUS/NTU! Maybe I should ask about interview via the phone. And I am going back Malacca later... Fly here and there.... o___O Labels: scholarships |