The City That Never Sleeps




Restructuring

posted : Wednesday, March 05, 2008
I decided that I am bored with the old look of my blog and decided to give it a new look...nah, i am too lazy to search for blogskins online...nor am i creative enough to design a new one for myself...so i decided to just take one of the templates...well, at least it has some colours now,and i am satisfied with it, at least for now...who knows when i will be able to force myself to look for a nicer blogskin =)

Going out wif val later! And if time (and weather) permits we shall be going to City Hall area to take some nice pictures of night scenery...like I said before these type of scenery are my favourite and I never grew bored of them.

Rest of the gang will mostly be here by tomorrow, now that official notification is out here...meaning that the apartment will be even more congested.

2 more days.

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older