|
Random
posted : Thursday, September 20, 2007
Finish Prelims on Tuesday...have been slacking ever since..but I guess so that I dont lose momentum, I better pick up my books befire they fell out of my grasp again.
Got back all 3 H2 papers by today...Not very pleased with my Chemistry results, though its an A but a rather low one. Physics was even worse. Was expecting a B but end up with a C after a disastrous Paper 2, which I didnt finish as usual. But since I was only 5 marks (not %) short of a B, I guess I still had a chance for it. Highlight of the day..got back Maths today..got an A, a quite high one in fact. Yeah! I finally manage to get a high A for Maths! And some more top the class in Paper 2, beating the infamous Maths-lover in my class (who still top the class overall anyway). Hehe lol. Was feeling quite high after that lol. But duno wat will happen to GP and Econs..haizz Watched Hairspray last Saturday...quite a nice show and I quite like the songs inside..Highly recommended. Hmm...nth else to say...going to Val's place to help her with Chem this Saturday... |