The City That Never Sleeps




Time to settle down. Things are getting serious

posted : Thursday, April 05, 2007
Block Test Results:
Chemistry 71/100 - A
Maths 71/100 - A
Physics 45/100 - E
Economics 54.5/100 = 55/100 - C
GP - 44.5/100 = 45/100 - E

Okay, I know it is not great results..In fact it was quite a bad result. Maybe I should have blamed myself for only starting to prepare one week before the exams? (prepare as in sit down and try to understand things that are being taught throughout the term). Nevertheless, what is over is over, the damage is done and well, try to work harder towards 'A' Levels at the end of the year...that should be the final aim.

Actually this term should be the busiest time...Sports season, tests and exams, and so on. Especially with my H3 exam this month...kind of worried after I got a 64 for my test last month. (Actually I did better than I expected la...=p) But nevertheless, one thing is that my lectures, tutorials and practicals have all ended...I only need to travel there one last time for my exam, that's it. Hope it all goes well then...

Kind of feeling satisfied when I saw the juniors whining about their Project Work...reminds me of myself last year and reminding me of how fast time flies. Our Project Work results will be out next week and we are not exactly very optimistic about it. Better get a good grade for it I guess...

Not in a mood to write now...maybe next time la

| 1 comments

Newer›  ‹Older