The City That Never Sleeps




Perseverance

posted : Monday, April 30, 2007
(Ok, this may not be as precise as my original version since I accidentally deleted it when I was trying to make sure I have a back up copy of wateva I typed. I am trying to remember wat I typed though, though I am seriously frustrated!)

I think this is not the first time I used this word as title to a post..Maybe this is to serve as a reminder to remind me to persevere on, well, at least until Wednesday 25 April.

I will be taking my first 'A' Level Paper of the year, H3 Chemistry this week, and sad to say I am still in the 半桶水 mode...not to say i didnt prepare for the exam, well I TRIED. One thing I realized is that most of the teachers are not aware that the NUS H3 students are taking their exams this week (well, to begin with we are a very very small group) and so they continued giving us weekend assignments. For this weekend in particular, I had 2 tutorials and a GP assignment to finish. Well, skimpy work will probably just take one morning to finish, but the thing is the tutors, especially my GP tutor, expect work of quality from us this time round, and for me that is impossible in such a short period of time.

Speaking of 'A' Levels I got my timetable already, well the unofficial one but more or less confirmed version:
30 Oct - H2 Physics Paper III (what a nightmare, to begin with Physics)
31 Oct - H1 General Paper I & II (worse still, to be followed closely by GP)
2 Nov - H2 Mathematics Paper I
5 Nov - H2 Chemistry Paper III
6 Nov - H2 Mathematics Paper II
12 Nov - H2 Physics Paper II
13 Nov - H2 Chemistry Paper II
14 Nov - H1 Economics
16 Nov-H2 Chemistry Paper I
20 Nov - H2 Physics Paper I (and to end with Physics..)

Arghhh.... Frustrations. I simply hate it when things come together at the same time. Term 2 Week 6 (which is next week la), I have Maths Lecture Test, possibly Econs Lecture Test, H3 Chem Final Exam, NAPFA exam etc. Haizz. Another source of frustrations is CCAs. 2 CCAs means 2 camps to organize and particpate. MRL Camp is nice, on 26 May. The date for AVA Camp, however, is horrible, 4th-6th June as a result of some ppl who simply dun care about those who need to go home because they are not going home this holidays and so they dun care how late it gets. Now I can only go home earliest 6th June, which means I have to spend the first week of holidays here doing I-don’t-know-wat.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows! (I noe I am very random but nevertheless…) Yeah I have been waiting for the release of the book…really curious on what is going to happen…might be pre-ordering the book from SingPost…Post Office la..they offer discount and also a ‘gift’..well I am not going to try to guess wat it is going to be..perhaps just some cheap stuff…Also, I think I will be going to watch the movie also..and that is one week before the release of the book =p.

Ahhhh…better start saving money for the list of movies and concerts and books I want to buy…Hmm..I will be going to the school’s band concert, choir concert, dance concert…they all require money. Hmm..better start saving now…

*NOTE: Hehe..This post was written long back..maybe around 10 days ago...just didnt have time to post..

| 0 comments

Newer›  ‹Older