The City That Never Sleeps




Going home tomolo!

posted : Friday, February 16, 2007
Well, in this case, 'home' means my parent's hometown, Malacca, Malaysia.

Haha...this week as usual is a long week..well not as hectic, but long. Classes, H3 lessons, CCAs and so on. And I had another chance of making announcement in front of the college of around 2000 students..lol, the first one was last week, I forgot to mention, in both cases publicizing the "Oy I stumped the librarians" thingy. Sad to say, I seemed to lose my touch, I use to be able to speak in front of this number of people without fear, but last week when I spoke, my legs were actually shaking and I was quite nervous when I spoke. The one this week was much better though lol.
This week is "Friendship Week", celebrated throughout Singapore. Well, some JCs have this inter-JC rose sending event, meaning u can book roses from the Student Council and wrote a personalized message, then they will deliver it to the recipient's JC. Cool right, but my JC didnt have this service. SAD. Or else I will send one to Val and EA. Val's JC got, she actually sent me one but somehow I never received, well I was wondering where it has gone. My friends got theirs oledi but I didnt...haizz never mind la, anyway if i walk around the skul carrying a rose it would look quite weird. All the same thanks Val, I shall pretend that I have received the rose and thank you very much for sending me one.
Wednesday was Valentine's Day, well you can see roses and chocolates all over the college, people seem to enjoy giving out chocolates and small presents to each other, well it is not just between boys and girls(who said Valentine's is only between BG?). Well I joined in the fun too, I bought two packets of Hershey's Kisses (chocolates) and distributed it to my classmates and hostel friends. Hehe, so sweet of me le. LOL. My Valentine's night was quite sad, spent in NUS Physical Chem Lab, dating with chemicals and apparatus. Anyway to begin with I dun have anyone to go out with.
Today there are no classes, but Chinese New Year Celebrations in my school, basically just a concert and some activities. By night time, after I came back from my H3 lecture, most of my frinds have oledi left for home so I am pretty much alone now. Quite sian lo, haizz. But anyway as the title says I am going Malacca tml, hehe. Currently i am waiting for my sis to go online lol.
Ok..Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to everybody!! 新年快乐,恭喜发财,红包拿来!

| 1 comments

Newer›  ‹Older