|
Finally, a free weekend
posted : Saturday, January 27, 2007
Exactly one month after I returned to SIngapore, I experienced my first free weekend, with NO HOMEWORK. Whee!
Nothing special to mention about school for the past week..As I continued to go to NUS for my twice per week lectures, and in addition practicals and tutorials have started this week. Tutorials are held in small tutorial rooms, slightly bigger than my room in the hostel I guess, and conducted by the teaching assistant. I was happy because though I couldnt solve some of the questions, I could understand what the tutor said.. [went out to watch live broadcast of Singapore vs Malaysia football match. Malaysia lost penalty shootout 5-4. SHIT.] Anyway today, I went out wif Val and Eng Aik..Happy Birthday Val! We had lunch at Food Republic Vivo City first, walked around, then went to Daiso Japan the $2 shop, walked around again, then went to Haagen Dazs for ice cream in replacement of birthday cake since val cant have any, walked around again and went to the VivoMart, walked around looking at foodstuffs, then somehow when we came out we ended up at Basement 2 Level so we went to Candy Empire and then went home. And we actually spent like 5 hours going only to these places..but yea, we catched up on each other's JC2 experience, and we all agreed that JC2 is killing, with a lot of activities to juggle, chatted a bit about old times.. It was only then I realised I have parted with my secondary school friends for one year and havent really met up with them since then, when I asked EA whether Kee Shen is still in Inti and he asked me if i had met him when he went back to Brunei last December. Then come to think of it, I havent met most of my secondary school friends for some time, ppl such as Michelle, Stephanie and the infamous "Amah Gang", Chui San, Jade, KarMun, Kee Shen, Lam, Ling Siang, Siew Yi, Wan Yi, Hui Ying, Kwang Lian, Xiang Yun, Xue Rui, Heng Soon, Vincent, Chee Hwa, Chun Hong and so on. The irony is, most of them, if not all, are in Brunei all the time! Perhaps, as I mentioned last post, is due to weak bonds formed during secondary school time, and not to mention a torn apart CHMS F5Sc 2005. Well, i will continue next time...in a new post. |