|
Home Sweet Home
posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2006
This few days I have been lazing around at home..sleeping at around 2am everyday (my mum, sis and I have been watching TV) and waking up later than I did back in the hostel. Oh wait..Have I mention that I am at home now? Haha..
The only time I have met up wif friends since I got back was Saturday noon, when I went to MD to visit their school, well, to be exact, visit my friends in the school. Saw JiaXiang, who left shortly after I arrived, Kah Hou, who left half an hour after I arrived, Bee Ting, who have a Physics class half an hour after I arrived, Stella, who went home half an hour after I arrived, Pik Wen, who excused herself from her Business Studies Class with an excuse of going to the washroom to meet up wif me, Sieng Yen who was in the same class and so on. Chat a bit wif them all, before deciding to leave wif Stella, who asked her father to drop me at The Mall. Walk around a bit alone, before deciding to go home. Well, most of them still have exams, but by the time I am typing this entry they should have finished their last paper. Haha.. I am planning to go to CHMS's Graduation Ceremony..anybody wants to go wif me? This year they made it quite a 'big' event, since it HAD to be held at night since the school was undergoing renovations, and JiaXiang had refused to go since he said he hated the juniors. Well... |