|
Short Weekend
posted : Sunday, May 07, 2006
This is quite a short weekend..not quite enough for me to finish my mountain of homework..:(
Yesterday morning I was clearing my stuff...afternoon I was doing NOTHING at all (I also dunno how) and at night I went to watch M.I. 3... Then today I went to the National Library with the intention of finishing my homework...well, at least I tried, but cannot finish...because I simply just dunno how to do!! I hate Physics!! I hate Forces!! The weekend passed just like that...but fortunately I had another long weekend next week...Its Vesak Day on Friday... Well...next week I had SPA...fortunately it is just about titration and preparation of standard solutions..which is supposed to be quite easy... And Project Work? The group work begins with GPP..Group Project Proposal..and I must say something about my team mates. There are 4 people in my group, one of them is me, of course, then there is a flow-through scholar(she has been in Sg since Sec 2), a super rich but very odd girl and a guy who don't reli care much about school work. Pretty tough group to work with, huh? But because of this rich girl, whose father is a marine engineer, our project actually look good. Because her father knows a lot of people in this industry, she selected this topic for her PI, and we all proposed to use this idea for our GPP. The only problem is to get the other guy to do his work.... I dunno wat else to say...Reli hope I can get all my homework done this weekend...and then I have to start preparing for my Common Test...something like the Mid Year Exam...which is after my June Holidays... |