|
MRL Camp 2006
posted : Saturday, May 20, 2006
In case anyone doesnt knows...MRL means Media Resource Library...Yea..I joined this CCA..and it is a tradition that all CCAs have some sort of camps during first week of June holidays..but because the library seniors are all our own Malaysian scholars seniors...they know we are going back during holidays, so they are having it earlier for us...
Basically the most important thing about this sort of camps is to elect the new exco..Executive Committee...I actually wanted to try out for the position of Head Librarian..(because having a badge which reads "Head Librarian" looks cool..hehe) but since I am not here on 9 June 2006, which is the date of the combined LTC (Leadership Training Camp) where the president of every CCA has to be present, I pulled out..and in the end i got the position of "Publicity".. Well today I went out with my friends..one of my friend got the Malaysian JPA Scholarship..which sends him to Ireland to study medical..so he withdrawn from this scholarships la..(i thnk Stella will say 不要的话,给我都好啦...Yes?No?)..then he treated us to Fish & Co. , this guy super rich la..he is from Kuching, his father do some logging business one..and he actually spent around $450 to treat us..and didnt even complain..and it makes us feel quite bad because we all told him earlier that if he wanted to treat us the maximum he will pay is $8 per person, the excess we pay ourselves, but finally he refused to take our money..wah lau eh..$450 le...RM around 1000 liao le... Then they treated him to movie...I didnt go partly because i was tired after the camp (Yes, it was a half day "camp") and partly because I need to study for Physics Lecture Test..for the so-called normal lecture group..most of the rest are in the accelerated group...I hate Physics...but I still have to study...:( |