The City That Never Sleeps




Boring...

posted : Sunday, May 14, 2006
Hmm...wat should i say today...
I went to the National Library today..supposedly to study for next week's Chem n Maths Lecture Test...but since Val was there we were talking most of the time..well at least i understood Sequences and Series more after explaining to Val...n I reli could not recognise her if she did not come up to me because I was looking all over for her...she had a new hairstyle..hmm...no comments.
Then read Stella's blog..or MSN Space..or wateva...found out Susan looks prettier...and Val said she can't imagine...but now I reli feel like going home straightaway!!! I had around..ermm..19 days left...which is quite some time...
Meanwhile I also came to know that Stella got 87 in her Physics test..the highest in her class n she is still grumbling...eh...if I got 87 for a PHYSICS test I would have been very happy....
Blah blah..nothing else to say...

| 10 comments

Newer›  ‹Older